Step right up, gypsies!
I’m sharing my absolute favorite global-inspired DIY projects from 2012. These tutorials were all posted sometime in 2012 by a few SUPER CREATIVE bloggers that clearly have a knack for all things crafty.
Sooo a personal goal in 2013 is to actually try a few of these projects…most especially the super easy JuJu Headdress. That’s only if I can actually find free wall space in my apartment.
- Moroccan Chandelier Tutorial (from a regular candle lantern!) via Vintage Revivals
- DIY Ikat Picture Frame via Effortless Style
- DIY Moroccan Rug via Sarah M. Dorsey Designs
- DIY Juju Headdress Tutorial via Vintage Farm Furniture
- DIY Suzani Rug via Simple Details
- Indian Inlay Table in a Day Tutorial via Kim Myles
- Chenille Blanket turned Moroccan Wedding Blanket via PaperBlog
- DIY Ikat Fabric Napkins via P.S. I Made This
- DIY West Elm Moroccan Headboard from Kara Paslay Designs
"Make voyages. Attempt them. There is nothing else." -Tennessee Williams